ITSL is committed to protecting your personal data and respects your right to privacy. This policy explains how ITSL collects and processes your personal data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation and other legal requirements.
Please read this information carefully, so that you fully understand the reasons why we collect and process your personal data, and your rights in relation to this.
Personal information collection
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you, including your name and contact details. ITSL may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including IP Address, Name, address, company details and contact numbers)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Name, address, company details and contact numbers).
Any other information that you send to ITSL
We only collect as much personal data as we need for the purpose for which you have provided the information.
Using personal information
ITSL may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send products that you purchase to you
- Supply services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
ITSL does not disclose your personal information to any other parties unless it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- You can ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you, before collecting your data, if we intend to use your data for such purposes
- You can tell us how you are happy for us to contact you whenever you provide your contact details, usually via tick boxes. You can also change your preferences at any time by contacting our team
- You can request that we correct your data, or erase it altogether if it is no longer required
- You can make a ‘Subject Access Request’ about the personal data we hold on you. If you wish to make a request, please contact our Team
The Telephone Preference Service (TPS) is an official register on which an individual can opt out of receiving unsolicited sales or marketing calls. You can register online at: www.tpsonline.org.uk
Please note that it may take up to 28 days from when you register with TPS for the change to take effect on our communications with you.
Securing your data
ITSL will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ITSL will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
ITSL does not store, transfer or share any information which it collects outside the UK.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ITSL is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
You may notice that sometimes, after visiting a website, you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. That’s because the website you visited has placed a cookie on your web browser. Using that cookie and web analytic tools, the website owner will be able to show you adverts on third-party websites that they think you might be interested in. This cookie does not give access to your computer or mobile device, but may be able to identify you from your IP address. You can find out more about the cookies we use in our Cookies Policy.
Our website uses Google’s Analytics to show relevant adverts to users who have previously visited our site, as they browse other websites. This enables us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. You may see ITSL in search results pages (using Google Adwords), on YouTube, in banner adverts on Gmail and on the Google Display Network.
Post: Data Protection Officer, ITSL, 5th Floor, Hampton by Hilton, 42-50 Kimpton Road, Luton, LU2 0FP
If you do not wish to provide your details on the website, you can make a query via telephone on +44 (0) 1582 262111 or email email@example.com